Our manufacturer, who caters to thousands of clients, gave us the hugest compliment recently. They told us that we are the only company they allow to bring in ingredients from the outside because we provide them with Certificates of Analysis for each ingredient that goes into our CBD cream.
In fact, they told us that we do more soil testing for chemicals on our hemp crops than any other company. Paul Sullivan, our Compound Pharmacist, has always been extremely involved in the process, and starts the testing at the soil source all the way to the plant tissue so we can guarantee that our customers are getting a 100% all-natural product.
Here’s a look at our ingredients for the original and CBD cream formulas:
- Aloe Vera base: (33%) Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral along with being a wonderful skin moisturizer.
- Arnica: Provides relief for pain and swelling associated with bruises, aches, and sprains.
- Boswellia: Soothes joint aches.
- Camphor: Known for producing heat and easing muscle aches.
- Comfrey: Contributes to help discomfort and aids in the repairing of joints.
- Cayenne Pepper: Capsaicin, the main ingredient, has a long history of controlling pain.
- Ginger: Relaxes sore muscles, produces heat, relieves inflammation, and improves circulation.
- Menthol: Well known for cooling, it also helps to ease discomfort.
- Turmeric: Curcumin, the main ingredient, is well known for treating inflammation.
- Wintergreen: Almost entirely Methyl Salicylate (the active component of Aspirin) and is 20% stronger in its natural form. Well documented as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic.
- Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils: These contribute to headache discomfort and have aroma-therapeutic benefits.
Additional ingredients for Theracream Extreme (CBD cream) include:
- Hemp Oil / CBD Oil Extract: For enhance discomfort benefits. (No THC. No mood elevation.)
- Jojoba Oil: Part of our proprietary Theracream Absorption Accelerator that accelerates the delivery of the natural oils deeper into the dermis and epidermis skin layers.